Image Map

Saturday, 1 December 2012

November Favourite's

Dodgy winter lighting makes my pictures look so weird!
Today is the 1st of December, which means Christmas is literally days away! I'm so excited! I love spending the day with my family, eating good food and swapping gifts with everyone. But saying that, where has the year gone?! I remember last Christmas as if it was yesterday and can't believe we're going into 2013 in a few weeks. 
I have been enjoying a few products this month, so I thought I would share them with you.

♥ Batiste Lace Dry Shampoo - I picked this up a while ago in a haul and said how nice it smelt and that I'd used it a couple times. I use this everyday that i haven't washed my hair and it leaves it smelling fresh, grease free and with lots of volume at the roots. I never used to be a huge fan of Batiste but now I can't get enough!

♥ 2True Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black - I've been into very clean makeup this month where I do a nude lip and thick eyeliner. This is the best liquid liner I have used and it only costs £1.99 from Superdrug! It's so easy to apply, is very pigmented and stays on my eyes all day. Can't fault this product, I love it!

♥ Superdrug's Vitamin E Skin Care Nourishing Night Cream - I've never bothered with night creams and usually used my day moisturiser at night. But I saw this in Superdrug for £2.99 and decided to give it a go because I had seen good things about other products in this line. At first when I used it, I thought I'd had an allergic reaction, but I think I narrowed it down to a different cleanser I had used the same day as my skin is perfectly fine now. It's super nourishing and hydrating so you only need a little bit. It's full of vitamins A, B, E, F and H as well as antioxidants which are great for the skin. My skin's been feeling extra soft and hydrated since buying this so would definitely recommend it for people with dry skins!

♥ Makeup Academy Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy - This is the lipstick I always use to create a nude lip (I think the lighting was weird when I took the picture, so it isn't as orange in real life). It's an orange toned nude which I think suits me well. I do find this lipstick a little dry, but I always pair it with the Barry M lip gloss in this picture. I'm a huge fan of MUA's lipsticks, and I have a review post about them HERE.

♥ Barry M Limited Edition Lip gloss - This lip gloss came free with an Impulse body spray, so doesn't actually have a name. It's a standard nude coloured gloss with no shimmer in, so is perfect for an everyday look. The best thing about this lip gloss is that it smells of caramel! It's amazing! I highly recommend Barry M lip glosses!

What are your November favourite's?

61 comments:

  1. i love the 2true eyeliner aswell, i used to use it so much before i started using the loreal ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of favourites! I've never really been into Batiste products, but I might pick one up for this december ^^ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I never thought they worked for my hair but this one is really nice :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your pictures always look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely selection! can't go wrong with vitamin E!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely line, definitely will try some other things from it! xx

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check out the vitamin e cream xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have alot of great favorites this month xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used to like the Batiste shampoo's, but I really like the lace one, it's got a subtle smell to it unlike some of the others lol.

    Great post by the way, I keep meaning to do a monthly favourites but never get round to it.

    Laura x
    www.laurasallmadeup.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to feel the same :) Thanks! You should do them, I like reading these posts xx

      Delete
  8. I love the batiste dry shampoo too, I want to try lipstick :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice lipstick, it's not as bright as in the photo though :) xx

      Delete
  9. the Superdrug night cream looks interesting! I'm currently looking for a good moisturiser so this is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you rounded up a nice group of products!! That eyeliner and night cream sound especially lovely :) I've got my November favorites up on YouTube if you want to check them out :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are great products :) xx

      Delete
  11. Great favorites! That eyeliner and Barry M gloss sound so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do really like those products! xx

      Delete
  12. Batiste is definitely a 'can't live without' product for me! I haven't tried this one yet but I love the one with the leopard print can the most so far.
    I've had my eye on that shade of MUA lippy too, was hoping for a subtle peach.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the leopard print one, just because of the can design haha! xx

      Delete
  13. Ooh I really want to try the 2true eyeliner now - it sounds so good - although I am awful at applying all types of eyeliner! :S
    Happy Advent hehe! xx


    p.s. Please check out my blog sale (on www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com) if you have a few seconds (sorry for the shameless plug) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it just takes lots of practice to do eye liner well :) Happy advent to you too! xx

      Delete
  14. I love Barry M Lip Glosses! They the perfect formula.

    New follower! Found you on the One Day at a Time blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree :) And they smell amazing! xx

      Delete
  15. Lovely pics, I'd like to try barry m lipsticks :)
    xx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the formula of their lipsticks to be very dry. There are other brands that are so much better xx

      Delete
  16. I love Vitamin E Night Cream. It's absolutely lush - and so economical!

    Tara@ http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I think my main priority is that it stays on all day. I really need to buy a new one but I've got sooo much stuff that I need to spend money on at the moment I can't really splash out! The MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyliner is amazing too by the way! :) xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this 2True one then :) Stays put all day and is really black xx

      Delete
  18. Dry hair shampoo is such a life saver, isnt it?!
    www.delightfuldisaster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's such an effort to wash my hair haha. So this is great on those days when I can't be bothered :) xx

      Delete
  19. I actually used to use baby power before I was introduced to Dry shampoo haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use loose face powder with an old powder brush haha :) xx

      Delete
  20. I like the lighting of your pic. Looks vintage :-) New follower.

    www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! I love Christmas! The MUA lipstick looks a beautiful colour and I must try the 2true eye liner! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! Definitely try the eyeliner :) It's really good xx

      Delete
  22. I agree 100% about the Batiste Dry Shampoo, it really is great! I have tried most of the different scents and I haven't found 1 that I don't like! Xx
    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a couple but I do like the smell of the ones I've tried :) xx

      Delete
  23. Ahh I know what you mean about lighting its so awkward but looks like you did a good job :) I have that MUA lipstick and love it, love that dry shampoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i absolutely love the way you edit yours pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! I'm thinking of trying the Batiste Shampoo, thanks for the recommendation!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! LOve your favorites! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the sound of the vitamin E night cream. I use the face moisturiser in the range and LOVE it so might have to try the night cream too.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice :) Definitely worth trying! xx

      Delete
  28. I'd love to try a Barry M Lipgloss and the Vitamin E Moisturiser sounds good. great post.
    I hope you can enter my 500 follower giveaway.
    http://clm-trash.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/500-follower-giveaway.html
    FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never tried anything from MUA but keep seeing it on everyone's blogs so might have to give it a whirl!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give MUA a go, it's so cheap but the quality of their products is really good :) xx

      Delete
  30. Great products, I couldnt live without Batiste!!

    And love your blog, im a new follower, hope you will follow my blog too...
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...