Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Haul | Feathers, Clothes & Makeup

Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Refill in Shade B £1 Poundland
I was really excited to have found Stila makeup in Poundland after reading another girl's blog about it the other day. I picked up the powder foundation in Shade B as I thought it was too much of a bargain to miss!
 Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen in 01 Silver Chrome £1 Poundland
I also found this Sally Hansen nail polish pen in Poundland in the colour 01 Silver Chrome. I thought it would be a great product to try out! Poundland is definitely becoming one of my favourite places to shop at the moment! If you want a review on this product then just leave a comment!
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer £6.99 Superdrug
I've been on the hunt for a new primer as I've never actually tried any apart from The Porefessional I got free in Glamour. Boots and Superdrug were both doing a 2 for £10 on some Rimmel makeup and their primer was in the deal. So me and my mum both bought one to try out. I am planning to do a review on this soon!
Green & Gold Ring £.7.50 down to £1 Miss Selfridge
I found this ring in the Miss Selfridge sale section and thought it would be a very pretty accessory to go with lots of outfits. It's a creamy green colour on a gold, floral band.
Silver Charm White Thread Bracelet £5 down to £1 Dorothy Perkins
I love little bracelets like this which you can stack up with others or wear on its own for a dainty look. I love the silver/ diamante charm on the bracelet and think it's very pretty.
Left to right: Coral Feather Earings £7.50 down to £1 Dorothy Perkins | Navy Feather Earings £7.50 down to £2 Dorothy Perkins
I've been loving feather earings and found these two in the Dorothy Perkins sale! I love coral for brightening up a day outfit and I think the navy ones will be cute with an evening outfit.
Gold and Pink Rose earings £2.99 down to £1 New Look
I've been trying to build up my dangly earing collection and found these gold and pink rose earings in the New Look sale. I think they will be great for lots of outfits, especially for the Summer.
Peach Scalloped Edge Shorts £17.99 down to £7 New Look
I found these peach shorts in the New Look sale and thought they were a bargain! They're a little bit big at the waist/ hips so I'm going to sew them at the sides a bit (this is where Textiles GCSE comes in handy!).
Left to right: Navy Vest £3 Primark | Black Cami £2 Primark
I realised I don't actually have any navy plain tops and this is what I wanted to go with these shorts. So I picked up one in primark along with a plain black cami which I can also use with these shorts.
Left to right: Tortoise Sunglasses £2 down to £1 Primark | Black Floral Sunglasses £2 Primark
Finally I bought two pairs of sunglasses from Primark because mine broke when I was on holiday last year and I never got round to buying some more, but now I have two new pairs!

Has anyone else been able to find Stila makeup at Poundland?

Amie

Follow on Twitter

25 comments:

  1. would love to hear about the primer! ive been deciding whether or not to buy it for ages:P

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet, ive tried the primer and really liked it so hope u like it aswell x
    www.abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah good! I've tried it for the first time today and it seems okay :) Just hope my makeup stays on all day xx

      Delete
  3. Love the peach coloured shorts - wish I was handy with a thread and needle so I could do alterations myself!

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's not too hard to learn :) Just need practise! xx

      Delete
  4. This is a beautiful post! I love the ring, earrings, and the scalloped edge of the shorts. So unique! Have a lovely day and enjoy those wonderful purchases!

    xx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Sally Hansen quick colour nail pen from the £ shop too! I've also got a hot pink one from a while back! They're great and really easy to use, although I didn't think they would be lol.

    Great haul :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum got the pink one too :) She really likes it! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely buys. Could you do a post of the Sally Hanson product please? I saw it in my local Poundland store but wasn't sure whether to buy or not - so that would be great! You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses ;)

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm off to Poundland myself tomorrow too, I'm hoping I can find some Stila products! I love the feather earrings from Dorothy Perkins, I might have to buy those too :) xx

    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stocked up on the angel powder because it's really good and I think that it's all going to sell out so quick! The feather earrings are really cute, I wore the navy ones to a pub dinner tonight and got some compliments :) xx

      Delete
  8. Hope you do a review on the primer would love to hear about it :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shorts!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, love the ring and those shorts! :) x

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They were such bargains! xx

      Delete
  11. I especially love the earrings and the shorts1

    ReplyDelete
  12. you got some great bargains there! I am loving the Stila products in Poundland at the min!

    I would love for you to check out my blog :)

    Just followed :)

    Zoe xxx
    Zoe Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those feather earrings look gorgeous! Especially the navy ones!
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that ring! It looks great. Nice haul you have there! New follower from the Friday Blog Hop!
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...