This is the next part of my Liebster blog award! To see part 2 click on this link!
I was tagged by 9 other beauty bloggers and this is the part where I will answer the rest of the questions 5 of them asked! I'm not going to write another 11 things about me as that it too difficult and I will use the 11 things from the last post to go with this one!
This blog award is give to new and smaller blogs with 200 followers or less. It helps them to become better known and boost followers, page views etc!
Each person must post 11 things about them self (go back to the last post for these).
Answer the 11 questions the tagger has left you.
Create 11 new questions for those you award (these will be the same as the last post!).
Award 11 other bloggers with this award.
Remember, no tag backs!
I was tagged by: A Little Bird Told Me, Petticoats & Pansies, Makeup Madness, Beckawoo, MissTiffanyDarling, Your Brunette Guru, Vividorque, Emzoo and The Makup Counter . Thank you for tagging me and I hope you go check out their blogs!
In this post I am going to answer: MissTiffanyDarling, Your Brunette Guru, Vividorque, Emzoo and The Makeup Counter's questions! Check back to the last post if you want to see the other blogger's questions!
1. If you could only have one makeup product in your makeup bag, what would it be?
Right now it would be the Stila Angel Whitening Foundation powder! It's so lightweight, great coverage, anti-shine and has SPF! Great face product!
2. If you had to pick your favourite hair care brand, what would it be?
I don't have many hair care products because I usually leave it natural, but I do like GHD products, including tools and their sprays etc.
3. Do you always apply blusher, bronzer and highlighter on your face at the same time?
No haha! Blusher if I'm in the mood, but rarely bronzer or highlighter!
4. Jeans or leggings?
I'm going to have to say jeggings! Best of both worlds.
5. How long have you been writing your blog for?
Since 11th June 2012, so just over 2 months!
6. Which nail polish brand could you not be without?
It's not a nail polish brand exactly, but Barry M. I absolutely love their nail paints!
7. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, but also baby blues and lilacs.
8. What beauty item do you always make sure you have in your handbag?
Lip balm, can't stand dry lips!
9. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmm, I'm a very picky eater and I get bored of foods quite easily. Probably potatoes, that I can makeup into crisps, mash, chips etc! Is that cheating..?
10. What super power would you choose?
Time travel/ control or invisibility.
11. Do you have a YouTube channel? If not have you ever though of having a YouTube channel?
I don't have one but I have thought of it. I don't think I would do one though because I hate the sound of my voice! Haha.
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I live on a farm! I have a dog, cat, chickens and geese.
2. Favourite highstreet shop?
3. Favourite bronzer?
I rarely wear bronzer so I don't actually own one! I have some bronzing balls by 17 I think, but I don't like them haha!
4. Best holiday?
Probably Zante last October, was really hot, relaxing and free cocktails!
5. Why did you start blogging?
Because I love writing about stuff I enjoy, and I thought a blog would really help me whilst studying beauty!
6. Do you have a YouTube channel?
7. Where do you hop to be in 10 years time?
Either with my own beauty business or another job I'm happy in! And hopefully having a family haha!
8. Favourite makeup brand?
That's difficult! I might say MUA with a bit of Max Factor and Maybelline! I'm cheating, again!
9. Straight or curly hair!
Definitely curly! It's my natural hair and straight hair makes my head looks weird!
10. One makeup product you can't live with out?
Probably some form of foundation or concealer!
11. Favourite takeaway?
I've only had it as a takeaway once but Nandos!
1. What is your dream job?
Something in psychology, but I'm always happy to go into beauty!
2. What is your favourite restaurant?
Nandos! Sometimes TGI Fridays, mainly because I've just discovered their chicken is quite good too!
3. Do you have any hobbies? If so what are they?
I would say blogging is my hobby!
4. What is your favourite beauty item you own?
My Urban decay Naked palette!
5. Do you have any fears?
A fair few haha, I'm scared of spiders and butterflies if they're in enclosed spaces. I'm also scared of wind turbines (anemomenophobia), they freak me out so much! I can't even look at a picture of one without feeling sick and all jelly-fied! When we were driving to and from seeing Ed Sheeran we had to drive past a huge wind farm and I couldn't even look up with out feeling ill haha!
6. What is your favourite time of the year?
Christmas! I love spending the day with my family and eating food!
7. Favourite album?
Ellie Goulding - Bright Lights, I used to listen to that on repeat during art lessons.
8. What is something you never leave the house with out?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
10. Tea or coffee?
Tea! I've never had coffee, I like the smell but I don't think I'd like the taste!
11. Why did you start blogging?
I love talking about beauty so thought I would set up my own space to do so. I also thought it would be good to have whilst doing my beauty course.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I feel bad just repeating myself! If you're reading this question, you know the answer ;) haha.
2. If you could only have 3 makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Foundation, mascara and eyeliner.
3. What is your favourite fashion trend right now?
The colour orange, and I love how peplum tops look, but I'm yet to own one!
4. Neutral eye or smokey eye?
5. What is your favourite high end and high stree makeup brand?
Urban Decay and MUA!
6. What is your favourite shop for clothing?
7. If you could have any job what would it be?
Something in either psychology or beauty.
8. How long have you been blogging for?
Just over 2 months!
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Righ here in England!
10. Favourite blogger?
Would have to be Zoella!
11. What would you like to be doing in 5 years time?
I'll be turning 23 so hopefully in a place of my own in a job I enjoy!
1. What was your favourite thing about the Olympic games 2012?
Definitely because is was here in England! And that team GB didn't do badly like we do in other competitions (i.e. Eurovision haha!). I loved the gymnastics and swimming/ diving!
2. What is your staple makeup product?
I bet I'm being really inconsistent saying one thing then another haha! Probably foundation!
3. What is a staple product in your skin care routine?
You can read my skin care routine here. It would have to be my Neutrogena cream wash! Saved my skin's life.
4. What do you love about blogging?
I love that I can write what I want and that people will actually enjoy reading it! I love the thrill of
watching page views and followers go up too!
5. What do you hate about blogging?
Maybe the feeling right at the beginning when you think 'this is a silly idea, no one will want to read my rubbish!' Haha.
6. What are your favourite posts to read?
7. Hauls - blogs, videos or both?
I love both, but I prefer a haul video!
8. How do you store your makeup?
Oh gosh, I'm probably the worst beauty blogger and will have to say in a boring makeup bag! Sorry, I don't have any acrylic containers or fancy drawers!
9. How much makeup and skin care do you own?
A fair amount, not too excessive.
10. What's your favourite time of year?
Again, Christmas or the Summer time!
11. Goals in life?
1. Do you have any siblings?
2. If you had to choose between mascara or foundation, which would it be?
3. What's your favourite food?
4. Do you have a 'party trick' or an unusual talent?
5. How would you describe your dress sense?
6. What's your favourite film?
7. What's your star sign?
8. What's your one beauty item you cannot live without?
9. What is your job?
10. How did you come up with your blog name?
11. What's your favourite fashion/ beauty trend this year (so far or to come)?
I'm not going to tag any one in particular, but if you want to answer these questions then feel free to do so! Make sure you leave me a comment telling me you have so I can come and read your answers on your blog!
And that concludes that! So many questions and answers, but I did enjoy writing this! If you read both these posts all the way through, a pat on the back to you! Haha.