Friday, 13 July 2012

Mini Haul | Sale Items

So many shops recently are doing some great deals in the sales and being me I can never resist a bargain! I have a wedding to go to in a week so was able to pick up a few bits for that as well as a few extra items.

New Look: £4.99 down to £2
I've wanted to buy some feather earrings for a while now and I found these subtle coral ones in New Look the other day. As I am wearing a coral dress to the wedding I thought these would be a nice accessory to go with the outfit. They are gold dangly earrings with pink, coral and orange gems in and 4 golden metal feathers with the main coral colour feather in the middle. New Look have lots of different coloured feather earrings in the sale at the moment for around £2, so if you're interested in buying some check out their store or website.

New Look: £27.99 down to £10
New Look's shoe sales are always amazing! I actually saw these wedges the day before buying them for full price and being really tempted to buy them. Luckily I didn't as I went to town the next day and found them for £10! They are black with gold bead design and have a cork heel with rope detailing. Again I will be wearing these to the wedding and I know I will be getting a lot of use out of these because they're so comfortable to wear.

Left: Dorothy Perkins approx £6.00 down to £2 | Right: Accessorize £6.50 down to £3.25
 I've gone a bit ring crazy this last week, especially for gold ones. I love the flower detailing on the cross ring and makes this simple ring very pretty. I also thought the knotted ring would be a great staple ring as I do not own any like this design.

Primark: £7 down to £3


Normally I wouldn't have picked this playsuit out if I was shopping on my own, but my friend picked it out and we both tried it on. It's a really pretty light weight playsuit that is perfect for a BBQ or as a beach cover up. It's a neutral tribal print with gold sequins on the chest and thin straps. It has an elasticated waist band and can be tightened with the draw-string which I like to tie into a bow. It's quite short so great for Summer, but I'm sure it can be carried into Autumn if it is paired with some opaque black tights. I think the wedges above would also go amazingly well with this for a more dressed up Summer look.

Amie

15 comments:

  1. Wow you got some really nice stuff and for such a good price! I loved those earrings!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's loads of great sales at the moment so it's easy to find nice stuff for cheap prices! xx

      Delete
  2. ooooh some lovely buys! i got some lovely jewellery in the dorothy perkins sale today - you should have a look, some great prices! LOVE the playsuit you bought!
    Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :)! The playsuit was such a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. love shoes!!! i love wearing wedges in summer.

    I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the bargains! Love your new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The playsuit is gorgeous :) Im a new follower, hope you can check my blog out too <3 xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i want it all!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute items! I absolutely adore that cross ring from Dorothy Perkins :)
    xx

    Please check my blog out too if you have the time :)
    http://www.thefashionformat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of those rings x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...