♥ The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
♥ The meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, niceest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasent, valued, cute, enduring and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
11 things about me:
1. Before I decided I wanted to do a beauty course I was originaly going to go to university to do Biological Anthropology.
2. I love animals. I live on a farm in the UK and I have a dog, a cat, chickens and geese. I did also have turkeys, quails and ducks.
3. I have a wonderful boyfriend and we have been together for over 3 years :).
4. I have a younger sister who wants to be a fashion designer when she is older.
5. I am quite a shy person when I'm around people I don't know so well, but around my friends I'm completely different.
6. I never really watch TV, only reality or documentaries like The Apprentice and I'm A Celebrity.
7. I'm a girly girl and love everything pink and floral.
8. I'm an August baby so I'm the youngest out of all my friends - wah!
9. I have an AS-level in Philosophy and Ethics and in August I will hopefully have A-levels in Art, Business and Psychology.
10. I still haven't started driving lessons! But I'm planning to start in a couple of weeks.
11. I have a weird phobia of butterflies thanks to my mum!
Questions from Laura's All Made Up:
1. What is your favourite nail polish and why?
Pink Iridescent by Barry M. It's a gorgeous glitter top coat and makes every nail polish look lovely.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I'd wanted to create a blog for a few months and the other week I plucked up the courage to make one. I love the interaction between people on blogs and I enjoy making the posts!
3. If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life what would it be?
Most likely my Max Factor Xperience Foundation as I like the look of good skin and a fresh face.
4. Do you have any pets? If not what would you like to have?
I live on a farm like I said so the 40 chickens in my back garden are quite normal haha!
5. How do you style your hair most days?
Either with the two front sections of my hair pinned back or in a messy bun.
6. Leggings or jeans?
7. What is your biggest dream in life?
To be happy! I've always wanted a happy and healthy family, if I have that then nothing else matters :).
8. Do you have a tattoo? Or what would you have?
I'm not 18 yet so no I don't have one. When I do get one it'll either be on my wrist or lower back and will be pretty simple because I hate needles!
9. Who or what is your inspiration?
I don't have one specific person, lots of people inspire me. Good, honest people are those I look up to.
10. What's your favourite desert?
11. One thing you wish you owned? (Doesn't have to be beauty related)
Right now it would have to be a vintage wooden wardrobe. My clothes rail is so ugly! Haha.
My questions for you!
1. What piece of makeup could you never live without?
2. Do you have a nervous habbit?
3. What's you favourite ice-cream flavour?
4. What magazine do you read on a regular basis?
5. What is your best holiday memory?
6. What's your favourite fashion colour this summer?
7. Do you have any piercings? Or what would you like to get pierced?
8. What's your career ambition?
9. Are you vegetarian?
10. Are you going away this summer?
11. Do you have a favourite flower?
(sorry I couldn't do 11, being a new blogger I don't have many followers I can use without using someone who's already done it!)
Hope you enjoy making the tag!