Image Map

Saturday 1 December 2012

November Favourite's

Dodgy winter lighting makes my pictures look so weird!
Today is the 1st of December, which means Christmas is literally days away! I'm so excited! I love spending the day with my family, eating good food and swapping gifts with everyone. But saying that, where has the year gone?! I remember last Christmas as if it was yesterday and can't believe we're going into 2013 in a few weeks. 
I have been enjoying a few products this month, so I thought I would share them with you.

Batiste Lace Dry Shampoo - I picked this up a while ago in a haul and said how nice it smelt and that I'd used it a couple times. I use this everyday that i haven't washed my hair and it leaves it smelling fresh, grease free and with lots of volume at the roots. I never used to be a huge fan of Batiste but now I can't get enough!

2True Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black - I've been into very clean makeup this month where I do a nude lip and thick eyeliner. This is the best liquid liner I have used and it only costs £1.99 from Superdrug! It's so easy to apply, is very pigmented and stays on my eyes all day. Can't fault this product, I love it!

Superdrug's Vitamin E Skin Care Nourishing Night Cream - I've never bothered with night creams and usually used my day moisturiser at night. But I saw this in Superdrug for £2.99 and decided to give it a go because I had seen good things about other products in this line. At first when I used it, I thought I'd had an allergic reaction, but I think I narrowed it down to a different cleanser I had used the same day as my skin is perfectly fine now. It's super nourishing and hydrating so you only need a little bit. It's full of vitamins A, B, E, F and H as well as antioxidants which are great for the skin. My skin's been feeling extra soft and hydrated since buying this so would definitely recommend it for people with dry skins!

Makeup Academy Lipstick in Shade 15 Juicy - This is the lipstick I always use to create a nude lip (I think the lighting was weird when I took the picture, so it isn't as orange in real life). It's an orange toned nude which I think suits me well. I do find this lipstick a little dry, but I always pair it with the Barry M lip gloss in this picture. I'm a huge fan of MUA's lipsticks, and I have a review post about them HERE.

♥ Barry M Limited Edition Lip gloss - This lip gloss came free with an Impulse body spray, so doesn't actually have a name. It's a standard nude coloured gloss with no shimmer in, so is perfect for an everyday look. The best thing about this lip gloss is that it smells of caramel! It's amazing! I highly recommend Barry M lip glosses!

What are your November favourite's?

61 comments:

  1. i love the 2true eyeliner aswell, i used to use it so much before i started using the loreal ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of favourites! I've never really been into Batiste products, but I might pick one up for this december ^^ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I never thought they worked for my hair but this one is really nice :) xx

      Delete
  3. Your pictures always look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely selection! can't go wrong with vitamin E!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely line, definitely will try some other things from it! xx

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check out the vitamin e cream xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have alot of great favorites this month xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used to like the Batiste shampoo's, but I really like the lace one, it's got a subtle smell to it unlike some of the others lol.

    Great post by the way, I keep meaning to do a monthly favourites but never get round to it.

    Laura x
    www.laurasallmadeup.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to feel the same :) Thanks! You should do them, I like reading these posts xx

      Delete
  8. I love the batiste dry shampoo too, I want to try lipstick :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice lipstick, it's not as bright as in the photo though :) xx

      Delete
  9. the Superdrug night cream looks interesting! I'm currently looking for a good moisturiser so this is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you rounded up a nice group of products!! That eyeliner and night cream sound especially lovely :) I've got my November favorites up on YouTube if you want to check them out :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are great products :) xx

      Delete
  11. Great favorites! That eyeliner and Barry M gloss sound so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do really like those products! xx

      Delete
  12. Batiste is definitely a 'can't live without' product for me! I haven't tried this one yet but I love the one with the leopard print can the most so far.
    I've had my eye on that shade of MUA lippy too, was hoping for a subtle peach.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the leopard print one, just because of the can design haha! xx

      Delete
  13. Ooh I really want to try the 2true eyeliner now - it sounds so good - although I am awful at applying all types of eyeliner! :S
    Happy Advent hehe! xx


    p.s. Please check out my blog sale (on www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com) if you have a few seconds (sorry for the shameless plug) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it just takes lots of practice to do eye liner well :) Happy advent to you too! xx

      Delete
  14. I love Barry M Lip Glosses! They the perfect formula.

    New follower! Found you on the One Day at a Time blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree :) And they smell amazing! xx

      Delete
  15. Lovely pics, I'd like to try barry m lipsticks :)
    xx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the formula of their lipsticks to be very dry. There are other brands that are so much better xx

      Delete
  16. I love Vitamin E Night Cream. It's absolutely lush - and so economical!

    Tara@ http://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I think my main priority is that it stays on all day. I really need to buy a new one but I've got sooo much stuff that I need to spend money on at the moment I can't really splash out! The MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyliner is amazing too by the way! :) xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this 2True one then :) Stays put all day and is really black xx

      Delete
  18. Dry hair shampoo is such a life saver, isnt it?!
    www.delightfuldisaster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's such an effort to wash my hair haha. So this is great on those days when I can't be bothered :) xx

      Delete
  19. I actually used to use baby power before I was introduced to Dry shampoo haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use loose face powder with an old powder brush haha :) xx

      Delete
  20. I like the lighting of your pic. Looks vintage :-) New follower.

    www.pynkkrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! I love Christmas! The MUA lipstick looks a beautiful colour and I must try the 2true eye liner! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! Definitely try the eyeliner :) It's really good xx

      Delete
  22. I agree 100% about the Batiste Dry Shampoo, it really is great! I have tried most of the different scents and I haven't found 1 that I don't like! Xx
    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a couple but I do like the smell of the ones I've tried :) xx

      Delete
  23. Ahh I know what you mean about lighting its so awkward but looks like you did a good job :) I have that MUA lipstick and love it, love that dry shampoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i absolutely love the way you edit yours pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! I'm thinking of trying the Batiste Shampoo, thanks for the recommendation!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post! LOve your favorites! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the sound of the vitamin E night cream. I use the face moisturiser in the range and LOVE it so might have to try the night cream too.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice :) Definitely worth trying! xx

      Delete
  28. I'd love to try a Barry M Lipgloss and the Vitamin E Moisturiser sounds good. great post.
    I hope you can enter my 500 follower giveaway.
    http://clm-trash.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/500-follower-giveaway.html
    FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never tried anything from MUA but keep seeing it on everyone's blogs so might have to give it a whirl!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give MUA a go, it's so cheap but the quality of their products is really good :) xx

      Delete
  30. Great products, I couldnt live without Batiste!!

    And love your blog, im a new follower, hope you will follow my blog too...
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...