Image Map

Monday 28 October 2013

Autumn Payday Wishlist

Autumn Payday Wishlist Oasis NYX Dermalogica Bourjois Essie Topshop Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well and had a lovely weekend! It's currently half term and I'm really looking forward to a week off from college work and just being able to relax. It's also payday this week and over the past month or so I have been working up a little wish list that I thought I would share with you all! It's mainly products that I think would work really well during the Autumn time so I thought it would be useful for those of you looking for some new beauty, skin care or fashion pieces this season!

1. Oasis Ellie Faux Fur Lined Parka in Kahki | LINK
 This gorgeous parka has been on my wish list for so long and I think that I will finally treat myself to it this payday! I know parkas are really popular at the moment and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and invest in a good Winter coat. I haven't bought myself a new coat in a couple of years so I really wanted to treat myself with my next one. I love the fact that the fur lining is detachable which makes it perfect for all different temperatures during the Autumn, Winter and even Spring - it's hardly ever warm in the UK haha!

2. NYX Pressed Powder Blushers in "Angel" and "Mocha" | LINK
 The other day I spotted a discounted makeup shop had opened up in my town centre so I popped in and finally picked up my first ever NYX products (blog post coming soon!). After trying the ones that I have, I really want to go back and pick up a few more blushers before they're all sold out! I was debating between a few different shades and two that I'd left behind were Angel and Mocha. I thought that they would be perfect blushers to use all year round as they're so natural looking. The formula of these blushers is amazing, probably one of the best I've tried!

3. Dermalogica Skin Kit for Dry Skin | LINK
 I recently had an email from Dermalogica which contained a £10 off voucher on any of their Skin Kits, so naturally I have to buy one! Even though I wouldn't class my skin as completely dry, I think that their Skin Kit for dry skin would work the best with my skin type. The Dry Skin Kit contains: Essential Cleansing Solution, Multi-Active Toner, Intensive Moisture Balance, Gentle Cream Exfoliant, Intensive Eye Repair and a couple of samples.
I have only tried a couple of these products before so it will be nice to see how the rest of them work on my skin!

4. Bourjois Lip Crayons in "Rouge" and "Prune" | LINK
 I absolutely love the Bourjois Lip Crayons (see my review HERE) and I was so excited to see that they has released two new shades for Autumn! Rouge is a pillar box red shade that will be so pretty for the Christmas season. Prune is a deep plum shade that will be perfect for this time of the year, so I can wait to pick both of these up! They both have a hydrating formula will leave your lips feeling soft, supple and looking great despite all this cold weather we're having.

5. Essie Nail Lacquers in "Toggle To The Top" and "Mind Your Mittens" | LINK
 Essie always bring out some amazing collections and from their Winter collection there are two that have caught my eye. Toggle To The Top is a beautiful sparkly red that will be perfect for the Winter time, especially for Christmas day! Mind Your Mittens is a deep diamond black teal colour and is a shade I don't think I have in my collection. I think both of these polishes look very pretty, despite being completely opposite in colour!

6. Topshop Lips Lipstick in "Wicked" | LINK
The final beauty item on my payday wish list is the Topshop lipstick in Wicked. I was looking through my Topshop lipsticks the other day and noticed that all of them were Summer shades that I can't really wear in the Autumn time! So I had a good look through their website and spotted this pretty burgundy shade that I knew I would get tonnes of wear out of at this time of the year. I love the formula of Topshop's Lips Lipsticks and that they stay put for ages, so I can't wait to try this shade!

So these are a few things that I really want to try this Autumn. Of course, there is the whole matter of saving up for Christmas presents so I don't know how many of these I'll actually get round to buying haha! If you have made a wish list recently then please leave the link below, I love reading these kinds of posts! I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will speak to you all very soon.

What's currently on your Autumn wish list?

15 comments:

  1. I love that coat and those essie colours!

    Hannah Heartss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try a NYX blush! Those shades look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the NYX blush shades and the Essie ones too!

    Loren x

    http://loreninwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NYX Blushers are great, the colours you've chosen look really pretty!

    Also, Love the coat! I've been searching for a Parka Coat, but every one I try on, I just don't like the shape or style :(

    Fab wishlist Amie :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lipstick! I had the same problem! I have Macaroon but it's such a summery pink there is no way I could wear it in autumn!
    x
    http://www.theenglishr0se.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Parkas! They always look so cosy & stylish:) That topshop lipstick is beautiful too! Great wishlist :)

    http://peachypowderpuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think I need that 'Prune' Bourjois Lip Crayon, I' slightly obsessed with that colour right now eeee!! Might get that Topshop lippy for good measure too...y'know just in case I don't have enough, I'll pretend most of my lipsticks are Summer ones too haha...

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mocha is an absolutely beautiful colour. I'm so happy NYX is becoming more readily available in the UK :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Essie nail polishes and have been meaning to try the bourjois lip crayons but haven't done so yet!

    Lovely post!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Essie polishes look lovely and that coat looks super comfy and warm :) happy shopping!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to get some Bourjois Color Boost lip crayons! Those Essie nail polishes look really nice as well, I don't think I've seen those shades yet.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it was coming into Winter where I lived I'd definitely be picking these up too. How awesome that you found a discount makeup shop! I'm definitely jealous. Awesome picks :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have found the perfect parker from New Look which i can't wait to buy after payday. If you love lip crayons you need to try the Rimmel crayons, they are amazing and last all day.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat is lush and those blush shades a so pretty! xx

    leahbrownebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...