Image Map

Monday 15 April 2013

Spring & Summer Nail Polishes

Spring Summer 2013 Nail Polishes
Spring Summer 2013 Nail Polishes
Spring Summer 2013 Nail Polishes Swatches

As it's been a bit more sunny and "Spring" like in England for the past couple days, I decided to make a post on what nail polishes I will be wearing this Spring/ Summer! I'm a girl who loves bright nails and I really look forward to this time of the year where I can wear my colourful nail polishes. I have chosen 5 of my absolute favourites which I have loved wearing so far and probably will do so right through the Summer!

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in "Prickly Pear" (Review) LINK
Barry M is one of my favourite brands for nail polishes and this year they have released some amazing new finishes and effects! My first Spring/ Summer favourite is this gorgeous lilac shade in "Prickly Pear". This shade is so pretty and has a glossy finish which means you can have amazing looking nails without a top coat. Lilac has always been one of my favourite nail polish shades and I think it will look great all through Spring and Summer.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in "Blueberry" (Review) LINK
Yes another Barry M Gelly polish, but I just find the colour range of these polishes right up my street! "Blueberry" is a bright, bold blue which looks stunning on the nails after 2 coats. I've really been into blue nail polish recently and "Blueberry" has to be one of my favourite shades! 

Nails inc. in "Royal Botanical Gardens"* (Review) LINK
I don't think I could ever get over how gorgeous this nail polish is! "Royal Botanical Gardens" is a bright cool mint shade and is part of the new "Trend Shades" by Nails inc. I think this shade will go perfectly with a tan and is one of the nail polishes I'm thinking about taking on holiday with me in July! This shade is so bright and colourful it just screams "Summer", I had to put it in my top 5!

Essie Nail Lacquer in "To Buy Or Not To Buy" (Swatch) LINK
I bought a set of 4 Essie polishes from TK Maxx last year and "To Buy Or Not To Buy" was the one that stood out to me this most. Again, this is a lilac/ lavender shade but is much lighter than "Prickly Pear" and has tiny blue shimmers running through it. Essie polishes have an amazing formula and their brushes make it so easy to apply, a big must have during the Summer when you want neatly painted nails. This is a really pretty pastel shade that is perfect for this time of the year!

Essie Nail Lacquer in "Off The Shoulder" LINK
 This is one of the newest polishes in my collection (read the haul HERE) and has jumped straight on to my "favourite nail polishes" list! "Off The Shoulder" is a hot pink shade which has something about it that makes it look amazing on my nails! It's bright but not too in your face and just looks really pretty and girly. Pink nail polish is such a staple shade to wear during the Summer and this polish is my new go to one this year!
So these are the polishes that I think will look perfect this Spring and Summer! Barry M, Nails inc and Essie have to be my favourite nail polish brands. The quality and colour range of each of the brands is amazing and I think they are well worth trying out!

What is your favourite nail polish for Spring and Summer?
 
My exclusive advertiser of the month is Paris Alma. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

55 comments:

  1. Oooh over the shoulder is a gorgeous colour, you can't go wrong with a hot pink.
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty :) I agree, you can't! xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shades! I particularly love 'off the shoulder'!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours! the Nails Inc. shade is probably my favourite x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so pretty isn't it! It's probably my favourite Nails inc polish! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shades hunnie xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwe such beautiful shades darling! The Nails Inc. one is so beautiful, I need it in my life asap haha! <33

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely picks! I love both the essie polishes. Beautiful :)
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie polishes are lovely :) Really want to try Mint Candy Apple for Summer! xx

      Delete
  7. I love them all but my favourite would have to be the nails inc one

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these colours!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so pretty aren't they :) xx

      Delete
  9. I also have To Buy or Not to Buy! It's a really pretty shade for Spring/Summer :)
    I am your newest follower via the Monday Beauties Blog Hop! Love the design of your blog!
    It would make my day if you could check out my blog :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so pretty, I love the blue shimmer in it :) xx

      Delete
  10. Great picks!! They all look perfect for Spring :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE all of these colours, perfect for summer :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love off the shoulder! Such a pretty coral

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it, plus it has a lovely formula! Such a brilliant nail polish xx

      Delete
  13. I love Prickly Pear, one of my favourite polishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty :) Just a shame about the drying time, way too long! xx

      Delete
  14. I have nominated you on my latest post!

    http://shimmerlashes-x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting some of those Barry M polishes! Everyone talks about them and they look so beautiful! I totally wish Barry M was sold here in the US, I would be all over there products!!

    xo, aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they don't have their products in the US, I think it would be such a hit! They nail paints are amazing and so cheap! xx

      Delete
  16. Lovely site. Found you through Kelly's blog hop :-) hope you check out my site too

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all gorgeous! Can't wait to start wearing summery colours!

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! The sun's seemed to have disappeared now, so will have to wait to wear them all! xx

      Delete
  18. Very pretty. Love the pink Essie one very much. x

    P.S. I am currently hosting a lovely giveaway on my blog - do come and take part, if you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen Prickly Pear pop up on a couple of blogs now - I absolutely adore that shade! So pretty :) Love the lilac Essie one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prickly Pear is really pretty :) Lilac is such a nice colour for the warmer months! xx

      Delete
  20. I have to admit, off the shoulder is on my wishlist. I can't resist a good pink! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked mine up from the Fragrance Direct website for just £1.99! Definitely grab it whilst you can, it's a brilliant nail polish! xx

      Delete
  21. I'm slightly in love with Royal Botanical Gardens... oops!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both of the essie nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie polishes are amazing :) Can't wait to try some more! xx

      Delete
  23. I want all of theses colours :(. I don't have a favourite spring/summer shade yet will be a mint colour though i think.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Well you have a little while until it is Summer! xx

      Delete
  24. Those Barry M Jellies are sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the one in "Off the Shoulder" by Essie! They are my favorite nail brand.

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So glad you have written about one of the nails inc spring/summer releases....I really love that polish...I'm obsessed with pastel polishes right now especially the pastel Barry M Gellys!:-) great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...