Image Map

Thursday 11 October 2012

Magazine Freebies | Cosmopolitan (UK)

Cosmopolitan UK Issue November 2012 £3.50

I feel like I haven't done a Magazine Freebie post in ages! However, there are quite a few out at the moment and I will try to collect them all!
 In this month's issue of Cosmopolitan, there is a free Missguided Lipsplash lip gloss available in 3 different colours: a peach (Peace), a light pink and a hot purple/ pink (I can't find the names of the other lipglosses anywhere! How annoying). You also get a free mini tube of Oral B 3D White, but I haven't photographed it. Cosmo had an issue a couple months a go with a free Missguided nail varnish which I really liked, so was quite excited to try this.

I chose Peace because I'm not the biggest fan of pink lipgloss as I think it looks weird on my lips. I usually go for more orange toned lip products, so thought this lip gloss would be great for everyday use. As you can see from the swatch, it's quite a neutral lip gloss, so will also add a nice 'your lips but better' shine to your lips.
To be honest, there's nothing amazingly special about this lips gloss and I definitely wouldn't spend £5 on it.  It's just the average lip gloss that every girl has in their collection which can be thrown in your handbag for touch ups during the day. It's a little bit sticky and the smell isn't that great, the usual cheap plastic lip gloss smell. But I do like how it looks on the lips and gives them a nice shine.
I won't be picking up the other 2 lip glosses, but if anyone else has made a post about them, I'd love to see it! Also, if you have spotted any other magazine freebies, feel free to let me and others know in the comments below!

Have you tried the Missguided Lipsplash freebie?

Amie ♥

Follow on Twitter | Instagram

12 comments:

  1. I've not tried the Missguided lip glosses but I bought the Instyle magazine and it has a free mini size of either Benefit Benetint, Sunbeam or Cha Cha Tint and also a voucher page inside and if you take it to your nearest Benefit Counter you will get a mini size of Bad Gal Mascara!

    emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really want to get some of them :) And in Tesco, it's £2.50 instead of £3.80 or whatever :) I didn't know the voucher was in there though :O Thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. i think the peach looks like the nicest one!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they all look nice, but I do prefer the peach one :) xx

      Delete
  3. tulisa looks so good in this picture xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple one looks awesome - I'm obsessed with dark lips at the moment, haha! xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look pretty, but I don't think the quality is that amazing :/ Worth a try though because they do look nice on the lips! xx

      Delete
  5. I subscribe to cosmo so always miss out on the freebies so I was relieved when I read I hadn't missed much with this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not something I would rush out any buy xx

      Delete
  6. I realize It's a little bit sticky and the smell isn't that great.
    long stay parking Luton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...