Image Map

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Magazine Freebies | InStyle

InStyle magazine November 2012 issue
Bene Tint 4ml RRP £24.50 for 12.5ml
Cha Cha Tint 4ml RRP £24.50 for 12.5ml
Swatches straight from the brush (not blended in)
Everyone loves a good freebie, and when I found on InStyle magazine were giving away 3 mini Benefit products I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! The 3 products up for grabs are: Bene Tint (a rose lip/ cheek tint), Cha Cha Tint (a mango lip/ cheek tint) and Sun Beam (a golden highlighter). I picked up the Bene Tint and Cha Cha Tint as there were no Sun Beams left. I'm not too fussed because I rarely use highlighters anyway. But I am really excited I managed to find the tints because I've wanted to try them both for so long! Each mini freebie comes with 4ml of product, which is a third of the full sized product. As I picked my magazines up in Tesco, I only payed £2.50 (£3.80 elsewhere) for each magazine so this is a fantastic deal!

The tints are like mini nail polishes as they come in glass bottles and have a brush applicator. I remember once in year 7, my friend was applying a tint to her lips and I nearly freaked because I thought she was putting red nail polish on her lips haha! I love how the minis are exactly the same looking as the full sized products so you can get a true feel of the products before you go and buy the full size.
The Bene Tint is a lovely pink rose colour which I think will be great for Autumn and Winter for extra rosy cheeks. The Cha Cha Tint however is probably best for Summer because it gives an orange/ coral flush to cheeks and lips. They both apply really well and are pigmented, but you do have to work fast with them as they dry quickly.

As well as getting these freebies with the magazine, if you turn to page 169 you will find that if you bring in that page to any Benefit counter/ boutique, you can get a free mini Bag Gal Lash mascara! So basically 2 freebies per magazine! This is a great magazine freebie set and I recommend you picking it up!

Have you picked up the Benefit freebies yet?
 

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Blog Lovin

16 comments:

  1. ohhh cha cha tint looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a nice colour :) So happy I can finally try it out xx

      Delete
  2. thats sooo good!!

    xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it when the freebies are high end products :) xx

      Delete
  3. I will definitely have to be purchasing instyle this month, bene tint is something I have been wanting to try for ages now! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to buy it sooner rather than later then, I think I'm quite late with posting about this! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I absolutely love the look of these!

    www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good deal I'll be trying to get my hands on this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do, they're such good freebies xx

      Delete
  6. What an AMAZING freebie!! Thanks so much for posting this!
    I love ChaCha tint, it is my favourite blush for the summer. But I really want to pick up Benetint, it looks perfect for this time of the year!
    I just discovered your blog, I'm a new follower!♥
    If you have a spare second would you mind stopping by my blog too?
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love freebies! I was in tesco's on saturday looking at the magazines and I saw the Red magazine had a free i think 30ml tube of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and a muslin cloth so I had to pick it up!<3

    emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that too, seems like a great deal :)! xx

      Delete
  8. found your blog through the blog hope and i am excited to follow along! i love the benetint on my lips! looks super cute :)

    xo Britta
    thebootsparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...