Image Map

Friday 19 April 2013

Nails Of The Day | Shoreditch Lane

Nails Of The Day Nails Inc Shoreditch Lane Leather Effect
Nails Inc Shoreditch Lane Leather Effect Close Up
Nails Inc Leather Effect Shoreditch Lane
Nails Inc Leather Effect in Shoreditch Lane On The Nails

After trying Nails inc. Leather Effect in Soho Mews last month, I completely fell in love with the texture and finish and was able to try it in a different shade, Shoreditch Lane. This is a gorgeous mulberry/ deep burgundy shade that is rich and full of colour! It is a bit darker in real life but still looks amazing on the nails!

The formula is very thick, creamy and is opaque in just 1 coat, something I love about this range of nail polishes! It means if you apply the polish well, you can have gorgeous leather effect nails in just 1 coat! In the picture I have applied 2 coats just to make sure the colour is opaque and even. When you first apply the polish it is glossy and looks like any other nail polish, but as the polish starts to dry the leather effect will come through. I think it is nice to have this sort of "guideline" to show you when your polish is touch dry! The drying time of Nails inc.'s polishes is quick which is another thing I like about this brand. With the Leather Effect polishes you should not apply a top coat afterwards as this will ruin the matte finish (your nails will have a bit of shine to them, but not too much). Of course this means the amount of time it lasts on the nails isn't great, mine chipped in about a day, so this is something to bear in mind. One thing I would recommend is a good base coat when you are wearing this polish. As the colour is quite dark and rich, it is possible it can stain your nails!

I absolutely love the Leather Effect nail polishes and think they look amazing on the nails! Even though they are part of the Nails inc. Spring Summer Trend, I think this polish would look great during the cooler autumn months.

Nails inc. Leather Effect nail polishes are available on the Lookfantastic.com website for just £10.80!

What are your thoughts on the Nails inc. Leather Effect nail polishes?
  Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Facebook YouTube 

My exclusive advertiser of the month is Paris Alma. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

52 comments:

  1. I have never seen leather effect nail polish before but i really like the finish and the colour is lovely too x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the finish too, it's really interesting yet still subtle to wear everyday :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour! I've never seen a leather nail varnish! How cool!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is gorgeous, I love deep red shades! xx

      Delete
  3. I've only ever seen the black leather effect nails and loved them. This is an amazing colour too, think I might get a couple to try out! xx

    http://d-is-for.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very keen on the black, I think it would look too harsh on my nails! But this shade and Soho Mews are both lovely! xx

      Delete
  4. Love this colour x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving leather effect nails :) I must paint my nails more!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your nails Amie! It's such a gorgeous colour and the leather effect is so trendy and cool! Definitely want to invest in these xxx www.robsarella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Definitely try them out! xx

      Delete
  7. Looks so nice

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. im loving the colour and the ffect it has on the nails

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) It's different to standard nail polishes yet still looks just as nice! xx

      Delete
  9. I bet this feels lovely on the nails!! The color is gorgeous too <3

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the texture is nice, actually feels like leather! xx

      Delete
  10. wow I've never seen leather effect nail polish would love to give it a go though, looks good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try, I think the effect is really nice! xx

      Delete
  11. I loved your last review of the tan shade polish, and think the tan one looks a bit more like leather? Although this is still a lovely shade :) xxx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! I did notice that it wasn't as defined as the tan colour, maybe that's to do with the fact it's a darker shade? It still looks lovely on the nails :) xx

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous colour! I think I like this effect, I know it sounds weird, but the effect itself it amazing. But I'm indesicive of whether or not I would be able to pull it off myself! Hehe, brilliant review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would be able to pull it off :) The effect's quite subtle so it looks like a normal matte nail polish at a distance, but like leather close up! xx

      Delete
  13. I've never seen this before, looks really good too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wondering what this nail effect looked like. Nice post!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a massive nails inc fan and love how they dry really quickly and I love the colour as well, but I don't know if I'm a massive fan of the effect, it's an interesting one!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the effect isn't for everyone, but I personally find it lovely :) xx

      Delete
  16. Hey Amie!,
    This is such a gorgeous color, I love deep reds like this. I don't think I've ever tried Nails Inc., but I've heard so much about these new leather polishes, I've really been wanting to try one! Nice post :)

    xo, aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is gorgeous isn't it :)? Ah you need to, they're one of my favourite nail polish brands! Thank you xx

      Delete
  17. I find the leather effect so interesting and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, the colour makes it so pretty! xx

      Delete
  18. oh wow, that's unlike anything i've ever seen!
    thanks for sharing this :D

    xo,
    shannily

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is so cool!!! love the effect.I follow you on bloglovin and GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This polish looks fantastic! I really like the effect :)





    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a pretty colour!! love it :) x

    JordysBeautySpot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooo! we were wondering about this and thought it looked so cool! my friend would love this! thanks for sharing. i am coming over from the monday beauties blog hop <3 erica

    http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The leather effect is so cool - what colours is it available in? That red is beautiful.

    http://cupcakescraziness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes in red (Shoreditch Lane), tan (Soho Mews) and black (Noho) :) xx

      Delete
  24. Stopping by from Monday Beauties Blog Hop! I love this polish, my sister had it an I've been meaning to get some of my own! Thanks for reminding me!

    Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :) Hope you enjoy the nail polish if you pick it up! xx

      Delete
  25. I love the look of the leather effect polishes! This shade is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an interesting effect isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  26. This is insane not heard of this until now thanks !

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't think I'd like this. I'm not one much for textured effects on the nails. Every time I try something new, I usually end up hating it. The color is very pretty though.

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...