Image Map

Monday 8 April 2013

Review | Benefit Fine One One

Benefit Fine One One Review Belle-amie
Benefit Fine One One Shades Review Belle-amie
Benefit Fine One One Shades Review Belle-amie
Benefit Fine One One Swatch Review Belle-amie
Pink Champagne, Sheer Watermelon & Soft Coral - 2 swipes

Benefit is one of my favourite high end makeup brands. The packaging of their products is simply amazing and makes me want to buy all of their products! The Benefit Fine One One makes no exception to this rule and I was so excited to hear I had won this beautiful product in Chelsea's (Through Chelsea's Eyes) giveaway last month! The Benefit Fine One One has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine so I thought it was about time I reviewed it for you!

Fine One One is a cream cheek and lip product that contains 3 different shades which together give the skin a beautiful pop of colour! The 3 shades are: Pink Champagne (a shimmery pink highlight), Sheer Watermelon (a sheer pink blush) and Soft Coral (a matte coral blush or contour). This product is designed to be swiped across the cheek towards the temple and then blended for an effortless glow to the skin. As I like my blusher quite natural, just 1 swipe of the Fine One One is perfect as it gives me the right amount of colour to my cheeks. As each of the 3 shades are separate, this also means it's easy to apply just 1 of the shades to the lips or even use the highlight on the brown bone! I love how versatile this product is and even though I haven't use it that much on my lips, it's nice to know that you can.

This product also lasts very well, I've tried some cream blushers that instantly wear off the skin but the Fine One One is nothing like this! I would say it lasts a good 4-6 hours depending on how much you've applied and whether you've set it with your face powder. It will also depend on your skin type and because I have quite dry cheeks, it seems to last a good amount of time. Saying that, I've never found it to cling to any dry patches on my cheeks and it looks completely natural once blended in!

And last but not least, the packaging! I love anything rose gold and to me, this is absolutely gorgeous! The Fine One One comes in a small metal case which you pull off the lid to reveal the product. You can then twist it up or down with the little dial at the bottom. In the picture above I have turned the stick up fully, so you do get a fair amount of product, especially that you only need a small amount to achieve a lovely glow! I like how it's very compact and it would look amazing sitting on your dressing table!

Overall I am in love with this product. It's everything I would want in a cream blusher and I'm so happy to have this in my makeup collection! I would definitely recommend anyone to try this and think it's going to be amazing for the Summer months where you need that bright pop of colour to the cheeks!

Have you tried the Benefit Fine One One?

 Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Facebook YouTube  

My exclusive advertiser of the month is Paris Alma. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

37 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous! Great review!:) xx


    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk <--- I've just posted about dealing with stress, anxiety & panic attacks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful product :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous!! Thanks for the review, I have been looking at this for ages!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay :) Hope you get round to trying it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Fine One One, it gives such a gorgeous colour and is perfect for summer :) xx

    http://d-is-for.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be a perfect blush for Summer :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to love this but I'm scared the coral is too orange x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coral applies to the cheeks quite sheer, plus you blend it out into the pink shade :) It isn't as in your face as the swatch! xx

      Delete
  5. This looks scary at first, but I'm sure it's lovely blended together. Kind of looks like a sorbet of some sort, lol. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look lovely all blended together :) Haha it does look good! xx

      Delete
  6. Ahhh Yey I'm so glad you liked it! Such a lovely cream blush :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do think that the packaging and everything for the Fine One One is gorgeous; glad to hear you love it so much though because otherwise the actual product application and what not was quite scary to me!! Benefit makes some wonderful products :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just stunning to look at! It's not a scary product at all :) So easy to blend out! xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to try this, hearing so many brilliant things. XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this and really wanted to try it but I was scared it would have come out in 3 lines! Nice to know that you like it though, maybe I will change it out!

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does come out in 3 lines but you have to blend it out :) It leaves such a pretty colour to the cheeks! xx

      Delete
  10. I love this review. :) I wonder if they'll be doing various other shades. Need to try this. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'm not sure, they could do a more orange toned one with a deeper contour shade! Thank you for following :) xx

      Delete
  11. This is also part of my every day routine - such a beautiful product! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful! Perfect for wearing everyday xx

      Delete
  12. I have this too.. and it really is a gorgeous product! I think it would suit everyone xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would too :) Especially because you can have it very sheer or build it up so it's more intense! xx

      Delete
  13. looks like a lovely product!

    i've followed you. id love it if could check me out sometime?
    rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is on my to-test list #1 I LOVE Benefit and this is just so pretty.

    I really like your blog. Now following you on GFC. I would really love it if you could have a look at my blog =) it would mean a lot. Maybe even follow back if you like it!

    I'm looking forward to your next post! xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Benefit is such a lovely brand, all of their products just look gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  15. I love rose gold too!such a pretty looking product :) I'm literally using double the amount of blush I usually would so i can justify buying this haha . Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous looking isn't it :) Haha it'll be well worth it! xx

      Delete
  16. Brillant review - I really want to try this product!

    Lovely blog! I'm a new follower, I hope you'll check out my blog!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been meaning to try this product out for a while! Thanks for the review:)~Now following via gfc from the GFC bloghop!

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, hope you get to try it out :) xx

      Delete
  18. I'm fair skinned like you, so I'd love to see how it looks on your skin! On the face, that is. :) I love love love the Benefit packaging, too! It's so fun!

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The packaging is amazing!! great review!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...