Image Map

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Meet My March Advertisers

Meet-My-March-2014-Advertisers-Belle-Amie-UK-Beauty-Fashion-Lifestyle-Blog
Photo from weheartit.com and edit by myself
Hello everyone and welcome to my first post this month! Is anyone else really looking forward to the Spring time? I found this cute picture of a field of daisies on We Heart It and it instantly made me feel all Summery inside! I am definitely over wearing chunky knits and can't wait to swap them out for floral dresses, sandals and cute little Spring time clothes!

Today I will be sharing with you all the lovely people that are advertising with me this March. This month I have one exclusive advertiser who is Daniela from the blog Daniela Scribbles. She writes all about beauty products and also includes scribbles about her life which makes her blog very personal and unique. Daniela is a really lovely girl with a blog I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy reading!

Daniela Scribbles Blog

I post beauty reviews, hauls, DIY and recipes, along with any little randoms, little funnies, little interestings that have happened to make me smile that day. I like to scribble about what I like, and on occasions, what I don't like.

I like to put make up on my face, a good cup of tea and honest people.

I like reading, cooking and my two little furry friends.

I scribble as I think, no edits, no nothing, and I enjoy sharing my thoughts with others.

Happy reading! Daniela xo

Follow me on:
Blog | www.danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk
Instagram | ddiraimo92
Pinterest | ddiraimo92 
Twitter | ddiraimo92 
Email | dannidiraimo@gmail.com

I hope that you do go and check out Daniela's blog and have a good browse through all her posts!

Be sure to check out Daniela's blog and let me know if you do in the comments below!
Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog
 Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Facebook YouTube

My exclusive advertiser of the month is Daniela Scribbles. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I followed her lovely blog:) I love your blog as well Amie ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, hope you enjoy reading her posts! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...