Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and had a lovely weekend. In just 2 days it's going to be my 19th birthday and I thought I would share some of the beauty products that are on my wishlist. Just a quick mention, I am by no means expecting to get this many presents for my birthday (I think I would have to be extremely lucky to be able to!) but these are some products I've been lusting after for quite a while now. Plus, as I rarely do wishlist posts I thought I would share what sorts of beauty products I've wanted to try recently!
1. MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt | LINK | - this lipstick has been on my wishlist for absolutely ages - most likely since I discovered coral lipsticks! From swatches I've seen, it's a gorgeous coral shade that I think will be perfect for the summer time. Yes, summer is very nearly over but I still like to wear bright lipsticks on nights out as they suit me a lot better than darker shades.
2. Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer | LINK | - I've mentioned this primer so many times on my blog and it is definitely the best I've tried. I got a little sample of this at Christmas time and I'm still using it. I thought this would be a good time to finally have the full size in my collection.
3. Benefit Feelin' Dandy | LINK | - this little kit contains 4 products that I have never tried from Benefit so I thought it would be a great way to finally try them all out. Posie Tint has always caught my eye when passing a Benefit counter and as I love my Bene Tint and Cha Cha Tint, I really want to give it a go! I would also love to try the Benefit blushers as I've heard amazing things about them!
4. Ted Baker Leda Large Washbag | LINK | - every time I see a beauty blogger or vlogger with this wash bag, I fall in love with it even more! It's perfect for travelling and you can even use it as a giant makup bag. It's such a beautiful product and this is something I really hope I do get this year!
5. YSL Manifesto EDP | LINK | - okay, this is something I definitely know I am not getting for my birthday! I absolutely adore this perfume but I just don't get why it has to be so expensive. Every time I'm in a department store I always have to spray myself with this gorgeous scent - it's so nice! Maybe one day I will treat myself to this perfume, but for now I think I'd rather spend my pennies on something cheaper.
6. Essie Nail Lacquers in Naughty Nautical & Sunday Funday | LINK | - when I saw the new Essie summer collection, these were the two shades that really stood out to me. Naughty Nautical is a beautiful shimmery blue/ green shade and Sunday Funday is a shimmery soft coral. I love Essie nail polishes and I think these would be two gorgeous additions to my collection.
7. Benefit Sugarbomb Face Powder | LINK | - this is the last of the Benefit products - I swear! I just love their makeup and I could pretty much buy every product they made. When I had my makeup done at a Benefit counter a few months ago this was the blusher that I had put on. I completely fell in love with it and very nearly bought it but the price kind of put me off, especially as it was the first time I'd even seen it properly. Now after wanting it for so long, I know that I need this in my life and I would love to receive this for my birthday!
8. Real Techniques Starter Set For Eyes | LINK | - I've had the same 3 or 4 eye brushes for quite a while now and I thought it was about time to try some more. I've heard amazing things about the Real Techniques Starter Set so I just had to put it on my wishlist! I'm a huge fan of these brushes and I recently made a post about my collection which you can read here.
So these are a selection of beauty products that I would absolutely love to receive for my birthday. If you have tried any of these products I have mentioned, please do let me know what you think of them. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you like me doing wishlist posts, let me know in the comments! I very rarely do these but I had a lot of fun making and writing this one so I may do more in the future!
What's on your wishlist at the moment?